Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Why tights legwear are heavenly

If ever there was a piece of clothing made for human beings, its sheer pantyhose. I dont understand the complaints from women who are thankful their days of hose are generally behind them. Well, if it takes the male figure to bring them back into the limelight, then so be it. I love pantyhose legwear for men, and they feel almost heavenly. They're snug, form fitting, and fit like a glove. During warm weather they are cool, and if given constant care, can last a long time, perhaps a week or so. I always wash them with cool water only and no soap from the kitchen sink by hand, and let them dry on clothes hanger. They usually take less than 8 hrs to dry this way. I try to wash them when I first take them out of the container, but sometimes on rare occassion will put them on immediately. I for one dont have any plans on giving them up, and if ever men's pantyhose ever goes out of style again, I guess I'll have to go back to women's, but I wont like it, and I dont think this is going to happen as long as the trend continues in the interest of this kind of legwear for men. Hopefully it hits the U.S just as well as it has in Europe, but this will take some time and lots of promotion. Keeping the idea of pantyhose for men in the closet is as bad as staying in the closet yourself when it comes to being gay. Its no fun let me tell you. I mean, you want to tell the world, but you dont go about announcing it to every tom, dick, and louise taylor. Sometimes the uninformed have to find out the hard way themselves by news media, and general talk among fashion articles, but not everyone who wears pantyhose for men are going to break out in conversation and bring up the subject. More than likely they might even avoid it, and I dont blame them because its really no ones business what I wear in the first place. As heavenlly as the sheer tan is to my legs and general personality, I think it takes two to tango, and the relationship between the male figure and pantyhose legwear is a give and take situation. As long as you take care of it, it will take care of you, and it doesnt hurt to keep yourself informed as to the latest styles and bargain prices. I tried looking at Ebay for Comfilon, and some sellers do have them in abundance, but they seem to expect massive orders and Im the type to conserve when I can. I'll only buy in large quantities from regular websites than private sellers, and it seems safer that way.
Yes, Im religious, a devoted Catholic, and I like legwear for men. As God as my witness, I will wear them in heaven, too. (But I think he likes me down here).

No comments: