Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pantyhose makes me gay?

I know alot of gay people who are not into this sort of thing, so I dont think being any sort of sexual typified male has much to do with it. There are alot of straight folks who adore pantyhose/ tights with no subject to sexual preference to be had. I was gay long before my fascination with legwear for men ever began, and it also does not signify my status as to whether Im top or bottom in a gay relationship either, because this garment has no bearing with my bedside manner. There is one, however, new ingredient to my lifestyle with the invention of the latest fashion fad for men, and that's my sexual behavior. Im actually more conservative wearing the legwear because I take pride in how I look, and dont want to throw the garments around. Levi's are so easy to throw aside in a pile of clothes, but the pantyhose requires care or it will show the abuse, and that means a wasted investment.
That's not to say I wouldnt have sex while wearing them, because I would. I would just coax by boyfriend into buying me a new pair if they should get mangled. What I am surprised is that alot of gay men dont yet know about this product for sale, and are sometimes surprised to find me wearing stockings, but they dont make a bid deal about it. For the true blue gay male on sexual prowl, its just another article of clothing thats in the way of the real goods underneath.
Would I appreciate my boyfriend wearing pantyhose for men? Most certainly. Two heads are better than one, and its two votes for the same ideal.
Let's face it, its just another piece of clothing for the male body, and has nothing to do with a persons sexual prowess, but in some sort of offbeat way, its almost like having sex with no partner when wearing them. Funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)