Friday, May 22, 2009

Appreciation wearing mens pantyhose

When I wear pantyhose for men in public, especially in shorts, its for my own pleasure and comfort. In the back of my head, I might want recognition, but it isnt entirely necessary, and if I go thru a day of no comments, its still ok. Im not logging glares, remarks, or comments to my wardrobe agenda, it is something I wish to wear, because I feel its mine to wear-in public. I mean, I do hope it looks good, but Im not going to buy shorter shorts because of it, Im not really trying to turn heads. In fact, I appreciate no comments at all.
I'll tell you one thing, its gotten so I cant wear shorts without the legwear. Ive been wearing them for several years now, and I havent gotten any bad experiances or jabs. In fact, I feel perhaps a little more tolerance from others or strangers. Perhaps they dont even notice. The tan color of the sheer hose blends perfectly with my hispanic skin. I dont shave my legs, because I tried it once, and it was a big hassle. So the pantyhose for men thing is going to have to accept me as is, and actually my legs dont look any worse for not shaving, so I dont even feel it essential.
I wore them in public to Disneyland once, and I even think I forgot I was wearing them. Its no big deal, its just a piece of clothing men have finally adopted for themselves as usual attire. I go to the gym, and workout because Ive always done so, and do not go to look great in pantyhose. But the working out helps me to look great, and I appreciate the blend of fitness and sexy attire. I will never wear a bra or panties, and with control top pantyhose, you dont need panties. When I dont wear hose, I wear Fruit of the Loom, and thats good enough for me because it reminds me of who I am. A MAN. not a woman or crossdresser. I will never buy ladies pantyhose again, because to me, thats crossdressing. Pantyhose for men isnt, because I wouldnt expect a woman to buy this line of hose, even if they do so because they are supposedly made stronger.
I actually believe this is not a phase or fashion statement as it is a revolution for men to take pride in their style of legwear. Yes, Im sick of black and white socks alone, give me a break.
Pantyhose style of legwear for men is here to stay, and I dont require judgement from any other source than my own personal satisfaction with it. Amen, brother.

No comments: