Monday, May 18, 2009

A day without tights for men

For some reason, even when I want to, I abstain from putting on my tights. Its almost like a cleansing, but what its really for is to cultivate anticipation for the next time I eventually put them on. And Im feeling my legs almost beg for the nylong fabric pleasure, yet it remains in the knowledge that it is only around the corner.
Its almost a relentless love affair to leave them hanging ready for wear, while I go about my business, as if toying with the knowledge that we are together, even if not being worn. This is not a phase for me, and it never will be. Ever since I found Steve Katz COMFILON, and Activskin.Au I will never part. Legwear4men also keeps me in touch, and there are so many styles out there, I want to try them all. I just wish civilization was advanced enough that these garments can be bought just over the counter as regular men's wear in the underwear section.
I wish there could be a fashion show that focus solely on the unique styles and fashions that can be worn with legwear for men. Styles that could range from dress clothes (with dress pant shorts), to outdoor gear for camping and hiking. Athletic clothes could also be focused like gym clothes to riding a bike. Consciousness is one thing, and Im glad for the awareness programs, but I wish it went more beyond the risk of doing so in the public's eye.
There are many contests for many things, and having the best set of gams in legwear for men isnt a bad idea for such a contest. We'll see.

No comments: