Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pantyhose for Men does not make me crossdress

Another thing about the new style of legwear for men, is that some people view it as crossdressing, and I never did because I was aware of the times that the male gender was allowed to wear hose in public, anywhere from tights to knickers. So crossdressing may have a definite stigma to the brand new world of pantyhose/tights for men, but that's not the case for me. Ive always dressed masculine, and from my point of view it is simply a perk. Its also an option to wear or not to wear, and entirely depends on my mood, just likie any other piece of clothing I have.
Personally, I will never wear high heels or paint my toenails. I dont want to emulate what women have been doing with thier style of legwear, and I dont want to be a copycat. I prefer to invent ways to provide the new legwear a stimulating way to dress in regular men's attire. The legwear is just an accessory, and if at all possible its more in keeping with my state of mind than the look. It actually makes me feel better. The Pantyhose for men provided by services like Comfilon, Legwear4men, and other websites that manufacture and sell, are providing me with access to tights and pantyhose made for men, not women. I dont see myself putting on a dress or wearing tight slacks with sandels. I will always wear butch attire, gym clothes, mens dress clothes, and wear casual around my apartment in them. I am not a flasher and I dont go around telling everyone Im wearing them. Its none of their business.
But I will advocate online, and provide encouragement to anyone who has not had the joyish pleasure of wearing what I have longed for a long time, and dress as a man.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Macho you are especially with the pantyhose

Robert Romero said...

Thank you Paul, I appreciate your comment. I actually think this stuff looks better and sexier on cowboys & indians, if you get my drift.