Sunday, May 24, 2009

Where to wear

Since I once dared to wear them in shorts a few years back, out in plain view, Im not really picky as to where I wear my legwear for men. I just know when shorts are required, they usually go underneath. Wearing them to the gym, as I go to Gold's gym here in Fresno on Blackstone, I wear them when I workout, which is usually in grey or navy blue shorts. I havent received one negative comment from anyone, or even one sneer. Im not even sure they notice to tell you the truth, but lets be honest, they are durable, lightweight, flexible, and extremely form fitting to every curve of your body. Thats what makes them so enjoyable and usable, that they dont get in the way of athletic performance. They move with you all the way in every course of action.
Now, I have had problems of noticing a run in my stockings just before the gym, but I have never gotten one while at the gym. So Ive never had a bad incident where I was caught with a run in my hose while at the gym. As a matter of fact, I would most highly recommend wearing these athletic type hose because they help with endurance, and bring a sort of lighthearted fun to a hard working workout, which can sometimes get tiresome for someone like me who didnt even like P.E. in school.
Wearing pantyhose made for the male athlete also brings a sort of divine decadence to the scenario which makes the workouts a little more meaningful. I dont think I could be so commited to my weekly workouts had I not something to look forward to, by getting the chance to wear these at the gym. Therefore it can be considered a perk as well.
Ive worn them at work under security guard shorts, but this was to experiment as to whether anyone would notice or make a remark. They didnt, so I stopped wearing them to work. No fun there. So, in the meantime, I focus on wearing them either when I sleep, go to the grocery store, go to the pharmacy, or going out to eat. I also wear them at special events like the zoo, local fair, or certain shows. I wear them to the movie theater, and forget all about them. There is no mystery, or guilt. These pantyhose made for men are considered mine, and were meant to be worn by someone like myself, a man. And I do like them.

No comments: