Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My computer loves my pantyhose

It's no accident that my new discovery of men's pantyhose was parallel with my introduction to the web. It was about the same time that my techno geek co-worker set me up with one of his hand me down PCs. It worked minimul at best, but enough to surf the web and also discover the website COMFILON. It was almost as if the computer itself had set me up to located something it found suitable for me to wear while surfing the internet. Not to mention finding some of my most beloved lost treasure from my younger days on ebay or amazon. It was Amazon where I found many CD issues of disco I thought extinct. Even youtube was not yet quite available to me, as the hand me down computer could not play videos appropriately. So my surfing was limited, but I made good my search finds.
Still, now that Ive gone thru two hand me down PCs, and most recently have purchased a entirely new one (that works like a dream), I sit at the computer desk, with just hose & t-shirt, I get the uncanny feeling my computer likes me dressed the way I am, and is a willing partner to help me find other contacts, websites, blogs, forums, and merchandise that will slip right on me as it sees fit. I love my computer, and I will continue to wear legwear for men because the computer helped me find it in the first place. I could not have done this without it.

No comments: