Wednesday, June 10, 2009

To hair, is human

I dont agree with those who claim in order to properly wear Activskin made for men, that the fellow must proclaim himself a stand in for female hygene, meaning to begin a leg shaving regiment. That is totally wrong. For a man, in any generation, shaving of legs is optional. Athletic swimmers, bicycle riders and such are all free to shave legs regardless of pantyhose or tights. Same goes for men who are trapeze artists. I dont expect them to shave their legs just because they are involved in a tight wearing high wire act. Just the same kind of principle applies to men who wish to wear pantyhose legwear for men. WE dont have to shave our legs!!
Men deciding to wear pantyhose legwear built for the male tights wearing guy does not imply a trend toward female hygene, or for that matter, a future in dresses or high heels. No I will not shave my legs, because I simply dont have to, and if anyone feels differently, than its just too bad, because I wont, and will NOT do it. I did it once, and it was a pain in the ass. No thank-you, and no I will not change my mind. I most certainly would not expect Superman to shave his legs or armpits because he wears tights from top to bottom, and so it is with pantyhose for men. My mother had her female regiment, and I have mine. I am much too busy with my hectic lifestyle to spend quality time in the bathtub, shaving where I dont have to. Its not part of my job, its apart of someone else's idea of how pantyhose should be worn. But that was pantyhose for women, and they still shave regardless of nylons I hate to say.
Shaving legs is for those who want to, and it is not, by any means a requirement to wear sheer tights for men. In fact, I think it looks sexier the way God intended. Au natural.
Now let me slip my hose on with no conditions intact. P-please.

No comments: