Thursday, January 20, 2011

Computer Love's Pantyhose

You know, I remember back in almost year 2000, my co-worker got me a hand me down computer for me to experiment with. Times have changed, since I recently got a brand new store bought gateway computer PC, and now has Windows 7 upgrade to it.
Back at the time, with first computer, I had a terrible time browsing because it relied on dial up modem with the very least able to browse features. However, I did discover COMFILON, with Steve Katz as store owner of pantyhose for men, while looking for plain ordinary costume tights. I mean, this kind of era and dawning only means one thing. The computer likes the pantyhose for men feature, for various reasons. First, men look good in em, especially if they are well conditioned, and somewhat athletic looking, just like tights and sportwear, plus lycra. It also is a tie in from man to computer because it holds something in common. A brand new era for men, and not just computers, but a whole new world of fashion. So, with the growth of computers, IPhones, smartphones, and the like, we somehow tied in close together becsuse the two ideals or concepts have grown and adjusted together side by side. I think this is important. It's not just that men have decided to wear pantyhose, it's the computer growth of the internet and availability to purchase pantyhose for men so widely and available on many many websites, not to mention talk forums, and interest social networking of the same subject of pantyhose or tights for men. I hope the computer stays around for a long while, as well as the growing demand for men into pantyhose.

No comments: